- Bind books up to 2” thick
- Binding speeds up to 360 books per hour
- Automated binding efficiency
- Ideal for in-plant and on-demand print shops
Start binding premium soft cover books, novels, manuals, and more, on-demand with the Coverbind CPB2SG perfect binder with side gluing. Inexpensive to operate, this softcover binder can be used for short runs with just a couple of books or large jobs with thousands of books. Your print shop, in-plant printer, on-demand printer, or bindery can reach new levels of efficiency and convenience with the Coverbind CPB2SG perfect binding machine.
Achieve professionally bound perfect back books in a snap with this perfect binder system. Simple controls with an LCD display make for quick setup and operation. It is capable of production speeds up to 300 Or 360 books per hour with customized adjustments for book height, block size, cover stock, and more. Even angled and spin position settings for versatility. This fully automated perfect binding system offers automatic/pneumatic clamping, specialized nipping, and essential glue coverage for a secure and flexible bind. You can pair it with standard adhesive or premium adhesive.
- Strong Bind – Side gluing on the rear of the spine makes for exceptional finishing.
- Efficient Controls – Simplified control panel lets you customize the machine to your specific job quickly and easily, with no complex training.
- Fast Binding – Bind up to 360 books per hour, depending on the book specifications and operator capabilities.
- Automated Clamping – A pneumatic powered clamping mechanism adjusts to your book block thickness up to 2” automatically.
- Saturated Glue Coverage – Gluing rollers saturate the spine with adhesive while a metering roller smoothes the glue to optimum thickness.
- Optimum Glue Penetration – Milling and scraping rougher ensures maximum glue penetration and finished book strength.
- Specialized Nipping – Set the nipper to produce an exceptionally square-backed book with an adjustable height and dwell time of up to 3 seconds.