DC330MINI - Smart Compact Converting - works inline and offline
- The fastest small footprint machine in the market - "Swiss Army knife" converter
- Works inline with any digital press
- Works inline with GM Hotfoil/Screen embellishment units
- Upgrade to double varnish and turret
- Train an operator in one hour
- Online support and remote diagnostics
- Industry 4.0 ready
This latest generation of the digital label finishing machine has been redesigned and features new electronics, a newly-designed control panel and an updated user interface. Based on the DC330 platform designed and improved over 8 generations – the DC330MINI NEW has a strong and extremely proven background.
Feel safe with our online support and diagnostics.
All-in-one compact solution
Like the previous generation, it maintains the same best small footprint to minimize waste and maximize productivity. DC330MINI NEW provides UV flexo varnish, lamination, super-gloss, cold-foil, die cutting and slit and rewind on one single compact platform.
The drive train in the DC330 series of machines is completely servo driven offering low maintenance servo-driven tension control and good registration. Minimum waste die dials within one rotation. No station movement or mechanical setup is needed, and finally a graphical touch screen that shows the machine configuration, spindle directions and web-up.
New look, new quality
- Completely re-designed machine
- New platform ensuring quicker setup the die-cutting station in register and high stability level
- A newly-designed sliding control panel for added flexibility
- New industry-leading user interface giving the operator a graphical representation of the machine as installed
Online Support - easy web access and maintenance
- Remote support and diagnostics using machine data
- Cloud statistics – operator login, productivity
- Insert a new module in hours, not days
Smart converting machine
- Precision cutting to reduce waste
- Best footprint and shortest web path - to minimize waste and maximize productivity
- Online Support - easy web access and maintenance
- High performance - up to 80 m/min in semi-rotary
- Inline options for any digital press
- Easy to use and learn